Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nubar Sparkle Swatches Part 1


 Nubar Sparkle Collection: There are eight polishes in this collection some have a tinted base but most are glitter suspended in a clear base. I got these on sale at Winners and they only had these 5 colours. I am pretty happy with the ones I got but  Petunia Sparkle and Sky Sparkle are 2 others I would like to own.

Fire Sparkle is multiple shades of red glitter in a sheer red base. It shows slightly more orange than I had expected on the nails. I did 2 coats and it was pretty opaque but with 3 I think I would have seen the red a lot more.





Star Sparkle is holographic and silver glitter in a clear base. I love this one the most! It sparkles and shines in the light I could not stop looking at it. I did 3 coats to get good opacity but it would also look great with one coat layered over another polish.






Blurry Shot to show off the stunning holo glitter! I cannot get enough of this polish, I took about a million pictures of it. I wish I had gotten a sunlight picture because it is beyond awesome in the sunlight. 


I did these swatches in the evening so no natural light to compare them in but boy were they pretty with flash. 

Part 2 to follow soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment